Join Us One Day Early
June 20, 1:00pm to 9:00pm
With Tim Griffith and Karen Moore
Join Karen Moore and Tim Griffith for this year’s Latin practicum. Learn methods and strategies, new and old, for inspiring all of your students—not just the language lovers!
- Latin contributes to a broader education, and how to communicate its importance to others.
- to develop and/or cooperate within an effective Latin program in a K-12 school setting.
- to teach Latin more effectively and to a wider audience, using a broad array of techniques.
- The Backbone of an Education: Why Latin Again? (KM + TG)
- The Middle Road: Grammar, Composition, Speaking, and Listening (TG)
- A View of the Summit: Reading for Comprehension (KM)
- Basecamp: Beyond Chants (TG)
- Respite During the Ascent: Games, Activities, and Supplements (KM)
- Further up, Further in: Continuing Education (TG + KM)
Latin Practicum Details
We hope to see you there! Contact us if you have further questions.