|Pre-conference (June 20)||Through April 30||After April 30|
|Leader’s Day Pre-conference *
Note: The option to register for pre-conferences or the practicums will display during the conference registration process.
|Latin Practicum Pre-conference **
With Tim Griffith and Karen Moore
|Marketing Pre-Conference **
With Schola Inbound Marketing
|Science Practicum Pre-Conference **
With Robbie Andreason, Chris Hall, and Ravi Jain
|Conference (June 21-23)See the conference schedule.||Through April 30||After April 30|
|Repairing the Ruins Conference–ACCS Member||$270||$300|
|Repairing the Ruins Conference–Non-member||$300||$320|
|Group of 10+
Note: Groups must register at the same time and be from an ACCS member school.
|$230 per person||$275 per person|
- Prices include conference admission and materials. Lodging and meals are not included.
- Individuals are responsible for making their own hotel reservations.
- Substitutions may be made at no charge.
- Children: Except for nursing infants, children attending the conference will be charged full price.
Only written notice of cancellation will be honored. Send via email to: email@example.com.
- With notification prior to May 23, $25 per person is assessed.
- From May 24–June 6 $100.00 is assessed.
- June 7 and later, no refunds are granted.
EMBASSY SUITES, 7600 John Q Hammons Drive · Frisco, Texas 75034. Use this room reservation link. Call (972) 712-7200 by May 28, 2018, to make room reservations. Conference rate is $149.00/night plus tax.
If you have previously exhibited with ACCS, your registration packets will be sent out in February 2017. Please be watching your inbox.
Vendor registration is by invitation only. If you are interested in exhibiting at our conference, please email Callie Nyhus with a detailed description of who you are, what you will be exhibiting and how your products/business will benefit ACCS conference attendees. If your proposal is approved, you will be sent a registration packet with more information.
For additional information about exhibit space, contact Callie Nyhus at (208) 882-6101.
* Note: If you want to register only for the Leader’s Day pre-conference, please call our office at (208) 882-6101. Leader’s Day is scheduled from 8:00 to 5:00 PM.
** Note: The Practicums are scheduled from 1:00 to 9:00 PM.
If we work upon marble, it will perish; if we work upon brass, time will efface it; if we rear temples, they will crumble into dust; but if we work upon immortal minds and instill into them just principles, we are then engraving that upon tablets which no time will efface, but will brighten and brighten to all eternity.